Selling Your Iron?
Why Consign with Penn McMichael?
- Auctions can be risky because you do not control the selling price
- Less money in the end for seller because you must haul machine to the auction site, sometimes paint, and pay high auction fees
- Once you agree to put a machine in an auction, you cannot use it.
- Consign with Penn McMichael
- Puts your interest as top priority
- You control the sale price – it is not sold until you say it is sold. Not the auctioneer
- You can use machine while for sale
- You can decide not to sell for any reason at no cost to you – change mind, get a job where you need it, etc
- Advertised worldwide on multiple equipment sites and social media sites like Facebook
- Put in front of hundreds of local buyers as well.
- I will come and inspect machine and take pictures and videos to help sell it.
- I can give you an realistic appraisal on what you can expect from sale, but you set the price.
- For example–If you want $80,000 for it and I can sell it for $82,000, then I make $2000.
- If I don’t sell it, you don’t owe me anything.